ERB Safety 17050 Gravity Fed Eyewash Station
ERB first aid supplies help you comply with OSHA and ANSI worker safety requirements. The ERB 17050 Gravity Fed Eyewash Station is a self-contained emergency eyewash station suitable for applications where plumbed potable water is not available.
- Measures 25.5" H x 20" W
- Holds 14 gallons
- Retractable tray protects eyewash user from airborne contaminants.
- Pinch valve design ensures positive water flow within one second of activation.
- 15 minute fill line volume exceeds ANSI Z358.1 requirements for an emergency eyewash station.
- Bright yellow color promotes awareness and allows rapid identification.
- Carton contains: Eyewash station with inspection tag, operation and maintenance manual, mounting bracket, and 8 oz. of Hydrosep water additive.
- Measures 25 1/2 H X 20 W
- Can be easily transferred to jobsites
- Wall mountable
About ERB Safety:
ERB is a leading manufacturer of personal protective equipment (PPE) including head protection (hard hats, bump caps, eye protection (safety glasses and eyewear), traffic apparel (high visibility shirts, vests and clothing), hand protection (reusable and disposable gloves), hearing protection (ear muffs and ear plugs), respiratory masks and filters, and first aid kits. Logos and other custom printing available on hard hats, safety glasses, hi-vis clothing, and many other safety products. ERB safety products are used in construction, highway repair, maintenance, and other applications across many industries. ERB's sister company, Fame Fabrics, provides a wide selection of aprons and work uniforms.