Eagle YPI77X 30 Gallon Yellow Paint and Ink Safety Cabinet
The Eagle Paint Ink Safety Cabinet (PI77) is an Aerosol Can Storage 30 gallon safety cabinet with 5 shelves. Constructed of 18-gauge steel, sides, top, bottom, and doors are double-walled with a 1 1/2" air space between walls. Both vents, with 2" threaded fittings, have fire baffle and cap. Cabinets come in yellow high gloss powder finish with warning labels, grounding connection, 3-point latch system, and 2" raised, leakproof door sill. Each shelf is adjustable and can support 350 pounds. All Eagle Paint Ink Safety Cabinets are FM approved for safely and securely storing and organizing paint and ink cans.
- Capacity: 30 gallon
- Shelf Depth: 8.75"
- Doors: 2 Manual Closing (also available with Self Closing door - order model no. PI7710)
- Shelves: 5 (for additional shelves, order Eagle extra shelf model no. 1977)
- Outside Dimensions: 43" x 12" x 65"
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Colors: Yellow
All Eagle Manufacturing steel safety cabinets offer these standard features and benefits:
- Reinforced Double Wall Construction with 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2" (5.1 cm) raised leak-proof sill
- Adjustable galvanized steel shelves hold 350 lbs (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2" (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three point latch system
- 4 3/4" (12.1 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications
- Door closings (vary by model): Manual Close (180 degree opening) or Self-Closing (90 degree opening)
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safet yGroup, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.