Eagle UI50S Five Gallon Galvanized Steel Type 1 Flammable Storage Safety Can
Eagle Galvanized Steel Type-I Safety Cans meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements and are UL and ULC listed and FM approved for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids. Eagle cans feature environmentally friendly Lead Free Technology, constructed of 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel. Other manufacturers' safety cans use lead coated terne steel. Available in Blue for the storage of Kerosene, Yellow for the storage of Diesel, and Green for the storage of Combustible liquids, such as oils. Usually ships within 4 business days.
- Capacity: 5 gal.
- Color: Red, Blue, Yellow, or Green
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.5" Diameter x 13.5" H
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- 24-gauge hot dip galvanized steel construction
- Spring closing lid for filling and pouring
- Patented comfort grip
- Non-sparking flame arrestor
- Baked on powder coat finish
- Double interlock, no-weld bottom seam
- Deep drawn construction means no top or side seams
- Optional Funnel fits unleaded fuel tanks
- Approval: UL, ULC, FM
- Compliance: OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, 1926.152
- NFPA Code 30 Compliant
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.