Eagle PI-45X 60 Gallon Paint and Ink Safety Cabinet
The Eagle Paint Ink Safety Cabinet (PI47X) is a Standard 60 gallon safety cabinet with 5 shelves and sliding doors. Constructed of 18-gauge steel, sides, top, bottom, and doors are double-walled with a 1 1/2" air space between walls. Both vents, with 2" threaded fittings, have fire baffle and cap. Cabinets come in high gloss powder finish with warning labels, grounding connection, 3-point latch system, and 2" raised, leakproof door sill. Each shelf is adjustable and can support 350 pounds. All Eagle Paint Ink Safety Cabinets are FM approved for safely and securely storing and organizing paint and ink cans. Usually ships within 25 business days.
- Capacity: 60 gal.
- Color: Red, Beige, Yellow, White, Gray
- Doors: 2 Bi-Fold
- Shelves: 5
- Shelf Depth: 14"
- Shelf Model Number: 29937
- Exterior Dimensions: 43" W x 18" D x 65" H
- Interior Dimensions: 39.5" W x 14.56" D x 60.5" H
- Weight: 313 lbs.
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Self-Closing (90 opening)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides obstruction-free access to top shelf space
- Self-indexing doors guarantee they will close in sequence and ensure a tight closure from top to bottom
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.