Eagle PEST-47X 45 Gallon Pesticide Safety Cabinet
The Eagle PEST47X Standard 45 Pesticide Safety Storage Cabinet, 45 Gal. Green, Two Door, Manual Close, provides needed protection for companies who specialize in lawn care, golf course management, agricultural interests or who handle and store pesticides and poisons. Includes large FLAMMABLE - KEEP FIRE AWAY and PESTICIDES label. Usually ships within 22 business days.
- Capacity: 45 gal.
- Color: Green
- Doors: 2 Manual Close
- Shelves: 2
- Shelf Depth: 14"
- Shelf Model Number: 29937
- Exterior Dimensions: 43" W x 18" D x 65" H
- Interior Dimensions: 39.5" W x 14.56" D x 60.5" H
- Weight: 269 lbs.
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Manual Close (180 opening)
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.