Eagle HAZ2610X Drum Storage Safety Cabinet - 55 Gallon
The Eagle HAZ2610X Drum Storage Safety Cabinet safely contains a 55 gallon drum of flammable liquids or hazardous waste. The cabinet features self-closing doors, a convenient half shelf for additional storage space for accessories or containers, and drum rollers for easy drum handling. Optional model 1957 drum cabinet ramp makes loading and unloading much easier. Usually ships within 4 business days.
- Capacity: 55 gal.
- Color: Yellow
- Door: 2 Self-Close
- Shelves: 1
- Shelf Depth: 14"
- Shelf Model Number: 29946
- Exterior Dimensions: 34" W x 34" D x 65" H
- Interior Dimensions: 30.75" W x 30.34" D x 60.5" H
- Weight: 355 lbs.
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Self-Closing (135 opening)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides obstruction-free access to top shelf space
- Self-indexing doors guarantee they will close in sequence and ensure a tight closure from top to bottom
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.