Eagle CRA-3010X Acid-Corrosive Chemical Storage Cabinet - 30 Gallon
The Eagle CRA3010X Acid/Corrosive Safety Cabinet has a special corrosion resistant epoxy powder coat finish on all internal and external surfaces, including shelves. This type of finish is superior to epoxy painted or enamel painted surfaces. Powder coating gives superior protection against chemical attack in event of a spill or splash. For additional protection, each cabinet is supplied with high density polyethylene trays for the shelves and bottom of the cabinet. Standard polyethylene trays fit over shelves and in the cabinet bottom, containing small spills and provides extra corrosion protection. Meets NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements. Usually ships within 22 business days.
- Capacity: 30 gal.
- Color: Blue
- Doors: 2 Self-Close
- Shelves: 1
- Shelf Depth: 14"
- Shelf Model Number: 29937
- Exterior Dimensions: 43" W x 18" D x 44" H
- Interior Dimensions: 39.5" W x 14.6" D x 39.5" H
- Weight: 201 lbs.
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Self-Closing (135 opening)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides obstruction-free access to top shelf space
- Self-indexing doors guarantee they will close in sequence and ensure a tight closure from top to bottom
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.