Eagle ADD-15X Manual Closure Flammable Liquid Storage Stackable Safety Cabinet - 15 Gallon
The Eagle Model ADD-15X Add On Safety Cabinet is constructed to the same high quality specifications as standard size cabinets. Ideal for storage of smaller containers of flammables, these cabinets can be used on counter tops, workbenches or on the floor. The yellow cabinet usually ships within 4 business days, while the other colors may be shipped within 30 business days.
- Capacity: 15 gal.
- Colors: Yellow, Red, Beige, White, Gray
- Doors: 2 Manual Close
- Shelves: 1
- Shelf Depth: 14"
- Shelf Model Number: 29937
- Exterior Dimensions: 43" W x 18" D x 24" H
- Interior Dimensions: 39.5" W x 14.56" D x 19.5" H
- Weight: 124 lbs.
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Manual Close (180 opening)
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.