Eagle ADD14X Self-Closing Flammable Liquid Storage Stackable Safety Cabinet - 15 Gallon
The Eagle Model ADD-14X Safety Cabinet is constructed to the same high quality specifications as standard size cabinets. Ideal for storage of smaller containers of flammables, these cabinets can be used on counter tops, workbenches or on the floor. Usually ships within 30 business days.
- Capacity: 15 gal.
- Colors: Yellow, Red, Beige, White, Gray
- Doors: 2 Self-Close
- Shelves: 1
- Shelf Depth: 14"
- Shelf Model Number: 29937
- Exterior Dimensions: 43" W x 18" D x 24" H
- Interior Dimensions: 39.5" W x 14.56" D x 19.5" H
- Weight: 126 lbs.
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Self-Closing (135 opening)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides obstruction-free access to top shelf space
- Self-indexing doors guarantee they will close in sequence and ensure a tight closure from top to bottom
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.