Eagle 5510X Drum Storage Safety Cabinet
The Eagle 5510X Drum Storage Safety Cabinet allows you to keep 55 gallon drums close to your work area and safely contain flammable liquids or hazardous waste. Eagle also gives you the choice between horizontal or vertical drum storage. The vertical cabinets are available for one or two drums and feature a convenient half shelf for additional storage space for accessories or containers. Drum storage cabinets come with drum supports and Haz-Drum cabinets include drum rollers for easy drum handling. Usually ships within 4 business days.
- Capacity: 110 gal.
- Color: Yellow
- Doors: 2 Self-Close
- Shelves: 1
- Shelf Depth: 29"
- Shelf Model Number: 29947
- Exterior Dimensions: 59" W x 34" D x 65" H
- Interior Dimensions: 56" W x 30.34" D x 60.5" H
- Weight: 552 lbs.
- Self-indexing doors guarantee they will close in sequence and ensure a tight closure from top to bottom
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Self-Closing (135 opening)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides obstruction-free access to top shelf space
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.