Eagle 4510X Self-Closing Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet - 45 Gallon
Eagle Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinet Model 4510X is a Standard 45 gallon self-closing safety cabinet with 2 shelves. Constructed of 18-gauge steel, sides, top, bottom, and doors are double-walled with a 1 1/2" air space between walls. Both vents, with 2" threaded fittings, have fire baffle and cap. Cabinets come in yellow high gloss powder finish with red warning, plus grounding attachment, 3-point key lock, and 2" raised, leakproof door sill. Each shelf is adjustable, supported by 4 brackets, and can support 350 pounds. Cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements and are FM approved. Usually ships within 4 business days.
- Capacity: 45 gal.
- Colors: Yellow, Red, Beige, White, Gray
- Doors: 2 Self Close
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Shelf Depth: 14"
- Shelf Model Number: 29937
- Exterior Dimensions: 43" W x 18" D x 65" H
- Interior Dimensions: 39.5" W x 14.56" D x 60.5" H
- Weight: 267 lbs.
- Lock: True (three-point latch lockable with included key)
- Uniform Fire Code: True
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable galvanized leveling legs
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Self-Closing (135 opening)
- Concealed self-close mechanism provides obstruction-free access to top shelf space
- Self-indexing doors guarantee they will close in sequence and ensure a tight closure from top to bottom
- OSHA and NFPA Code 30 compliant
- Made in USA
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.