Eagle 1925XLEGS Manual Closure Flammable Liquid Storage Tower Cabinet - 12 Gallon
The Eagle Model 1925XLEGS Space Saver Safety Cabinet is ideal for storage of smaller containers of flammables. This cabinet safely contains 12 gallons of flammable containers. These cabinets can be used on counter tops, work benches or on the floor and feature adjustable shelves to accommodate various sized containers. Tower cabinets include 4-inch adjustable legs for these added benefits: allows placement over floor or wall ventilation; promotes easy cleaning under cabinet; protects the cabinet in areas where floor moisture is a concern; allow cabinets to be moved with a forklift or pallet jack. Usually ships within 4 business days.
- Capacity: 12 gal.
- Color: Yellow
- Doors: 1 Manual Close
- Shelves: 1
- Shelf Depth: 14"
- Shelf Model Number: 29936
- Exterior Dimensions: 23.25" W x 18" D x 39" H
- Interior Dimensions: 20" W x 14.6" D x 30.5" H
- Weight: 115 lbs.
- Reinforced double wall construction with 1-1/2 in (3.8 cm) air space on sides, top, bottom, back and doors
- Constructed of 18-gauge steel
- Lead-free, high-gloss, baked-on powder finish
- Continuous piano hinges
- Ground connection
- Four adjustable 4 in (10.2 cm) legs help provide easy cleaning under cabinet and moving with a forklift or pallet jack
- Trilingual warning labels
- 2 in (5.1 cm) raised leakproof sill
- Patented adjustable galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of leakproof sump and hold 350 lbs. (158.8 kg) Uniform Distributed Load (UDL)
- Internal and external welded construction
- Two 2 in (5.1 cm) internal vents with fire baffle and cap
- Flush mounted door handle with key lock
- Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system
- 3 in (7.6 cm) centers for shelf brackets
- Self-latching doors
- Door closings: Manual Close (180 opening)
- Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA specifications
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.*
*This Prop 65 Warning applies to the self-closing model, since the small fusible link that holds the door open contains lead. This is less than 1% of the total cabinet construction.
About Eagle Manufacturing
Eagle Manufacturing, part of the Justrite Safety Group, is a leader in the manufacturing of quality metal safety cabinets for industrial applications, including laboratories, manufacturing, warehouse, and maintenance facilities. Eagle Mfg. has set the industry standard for high quality steel safety cabinets for the storage of chemicals, paint, flammables, pesticides and other industrial liquids and hazardous materials.