Dunlop 8872200 Dialectric II Men's 16" Steel Toe Boots w-Steel Shank (Special Order)
Dunlop Electrical Hazard boots have extensive range of electrical protection. These Electrical Hazard work boots are excellent for use in utilities, municipalities, construction and engineers.
This is a Special Order item. Minimum quantity 4,000 pairs.
- Electric Shock Resistant work boots tested to meet or exceed the ASTM F-2413-05 EH. Electric Shock Resistant footwear will withstand 18,000 volts of AC current for 1 minute, showing no leakage in excess of 1.0 milliamperes
- Injected molded seamless construction
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-11 EH
- Cut off bands and kick off lug
- Replaceable cushion insoles
- Ultragrip Sipe outsole provides dielectric protection with superior durability and slip resistance
- Colors Upper/Sole: Yellow/Black
- Sizes: US 6-15
- Usage: Excellent for use in utilities, municipalities, construction and engineers
About Onguard Protective Footwear and Rainwear by Dunlop:
Onguard boots and protective clothing delivers performance-based protective footwear and apparel to enhance worker safety, reduce accidents, and promote operational compliance. Onguard designs provide state-of-the-art protection for the Hazmat and Domestic Preparedness markets, as well as specialty PVC products for dielectric applications in government sectors, utilities, and municipalities. In 2010 Dunlop acquired Onguard Industries from Ansell Edmont, uniting Dunlop Protective Footwear with Onguard and Bata protective footwear, clothing, and rainwear. Dunlop manufactures the perfect boot for every foot in a range of specific industry sectors, segmenting between Agriculture, Fishery, Industry, the Food processing industry and Oil, Gas and Mining.