Dunlop 8798200 Sureflex Men's 16" Steel Toe Boots w-Steel Shank
Dunlop SureFlex Boots are engineered for high animal fat and chemical resistance with a soft flexible fit. These Sureflex work boots are excellent for use in chemical production, farming, and food processing.
- 15" Steel Toe Work Boots with Steel Shank
- 100% waterproof, high molecular weight, PVC/Nitrile sole and soft flexible, high performance PVC compound upper
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05
- Resists animal fats, petroleum, oils, grease and chemicals
- Orange slip-resistant Safety-Loc outsole
- Removable insole for added comfort
- Steel shank for firm arch support
- Kick off lugs for easy removal
- Usage: Excellent for use in chemicals, farming, and food processing
About Onguard Protective Footwear and Rainwear by Dunlop:
Onguard boots and protective clothing delivers performance-based protective footwear and apparel to enhance worker safety, reduce accidents, and promote operational compliance. Onguard designs provide state-of-the-art protection for the Hazmat and Domestic Preparedness markets, as well as specialty PVC products for dielectric applications in government sectors, utilities, and municipalities. In 2010 Dunlop acquired Onguard Industries from Ansell Edmont, uniting Dunlop Protective Footwear with Onguard and Bata protective footwear, clothing, and rainwear. Dunlop manufactures the perfect boot for every foot in a range of specific industry sectors, segmenting between Agriculture, Fishery, Industry, the Food processing industry and Oil, Gas and Mining.