Dunlop 8701200 HazMax Men's 16" Chemical Protective PVC Knee Boots
Dunlop Hazmax Boots are the boot that continues to set the standard for biological hazards and waste protection. These Hazmax work boots are excellent for use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gases or biological hazards and waste.
- 16" work boot height
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-11 and CSA Z195-14
- Exceeds CSA standards for Dielectric Footwear
- Steel toe, steel shank, and steel midsole for complete protection
- Ultragrip Sipe outsole provides superior, slip resistance and protection
- One-piece injection molded construction, eliminates seams
- Boots are constructed of a high viscosity and flexible PVC alloy
- Non-absorbent polyester lining for easy cleaning and quick drying
- Replaceable cushioned insoles
- Cut off bands
- Kick off lug
- Colors: Upper: Green, Sole: Yellow
- Usage: Use in situations involving dangerous chemicals, gases or biological hazards and waste.
- NFPA 1991-2005 Compliant
- Certification: Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-protective Ensembles for Hazardous materials Emergencies, 2016 edition, and additional requirements for chemical and biological agents.
About Onguard Protective Footwear and Rainwear by Dunlop:
Onguard boots and protective clothing delivers performance-based protective footwear and apparel to enhance worker safety, reduce accidents, and promote operational compliance. Onguard designs provide state-of-the-art protection for the Hazmat and Domestic Preparedness markets, as well as specialty PVC products for dielectric applications in government sectors, utilities, and municipalities. In 2010 Dunlop acquired Onguard Industries from Ansell Edmont, uniting Dunlop Protective Footwear with Onguard and Bata protective footwear, clothing, and rainwear. Dunlop manufactures the perfect boot for every foot in a range of specific industry sectors, segmenting between Agriculture, Fishery, Industry, the Food processing industry and Oil, Gas and Mining.