Dunlop 85324 Superpoly Men's 16" Chevron Steel Toe Boots w-Steel Shank
Dunlop Superpoly Steel Toe provides the ultimate in protection from the strongest animal fats and chemicals. These Superpoly work boots are excellent for use in slaughterhouses, red meat processing, canneries, breweries, dairies, oil rigs, and chemical plants.
- 16 Steel Toe Work Boots with Chevron Outsole
- Injected molded seamless construction
- Steel toe complies with ASTM F2413-05
- Hardened steel ladder shank for added safety and comfort (Men's sizes only)
- Scientifically formulated urethane PVC compound
- Replaceable cushion insoles
- Heel and toe bumpers
- Cut off band for height adjustment
- Kick off lug for easy on and off
- Colors: Brick Red/Cr me
- Usage: Excellent for use in slaughterhouses, red meat processing, canneries, breweries, dairies, oil rigs, and chemical plants
About Onguard Protective Footwear and Rainwear by Dunlop:
Onguard boots and protective clothing delivers performance-based protective footwear and apparel to enhance worker safety, reduce accidents, and promote operational compliance. Onguard designs provide state-of-the-art protection for the Hazmat and Domestic Preparedness markets, as well as specialty PVC products for dielectric applications in government sectors, utilities, and municipalities. In 2010 Dunlop acquired Onguard Industries from Ansell Edmont, uniting Dunlop Protective Footwear with Onguard and Bata protective footwear, clothing, and rainwear. Dunlop manufactures the perfect boot for every foot in a range of specific industry sectors, segmenting between Agriculture, Fishery, Industry, the Food processing industry and Oil, Gas and Mining.