Drifire DF4-505BB Ultra-Lightweight Flame Resistant Boxer Briefs
The DRIFIRE baselayer system is designed for the U.S. military and chosen by military operators, police officers, and other law enforcement and public safety professionals. DRIFIRE FR base layers provides permanent, no-melt, no-drip, FLAME RESISTANT protection, antimicrobial properties for ODOR CONTROL , advanced wicking technology used by top athletic brands for comfortable MOISTURE MANAGEMENT, and inherent FR PROTECTION.
- Military Ultra-Lightweight Boxer Briefs
- 4.5 oz. ultra-lightweight soft fabric
- Perfect base layer for other DRIFIRE garments
- Prevents chafing and maximizes comfort
- Dropped, flatlock seams for no-rub comfort
- Ribbed collar maintains shape
- Powered by drirelease technology: provides inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Dries four times faster than cotton
- Stock: Tan 499, Coyote Brown
- MTO: Black, Navy Blue, Marine Olive
- MTO (Made To Order) items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Estimated leadtime will be provided at time of order (usually 4-8 weeks)
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
About Drifire Military Uniforms and Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.