Drifire DF4-505BB Ultra-Lightweight Flame Resistant Boxer Briefs
The DRIFIRE baselayer system is designed for the U.S. military - chosen by military operators, police officers, and law enforcement and public safety professionals, and individuals who require high performance, comfort, and flame resistance. Drifire high performance Military apparel is made in the US, Berry Amendment compliant, and (unlike Drifire Commercial and Industrial flame resistant clothing) does not feature the Drifire red phoenix logo.
- Military Ultra-Lightweight Boxer Briefs
- 4.5 oz. ultra-lightweight soft fabric
- Perfect base layer for other DRIFIRE garments
- Prevents chafing and maximizes comfort
- Dropped, flatlock seams for no-rub comfort
- Ribbed collar maintains shape
- Powered by drirelease technology: provides inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Dries four times faster than cotton
- Stock: Tan 499, Coyote Brown
- MTO: Desert Sand, Black, PT Grey, Navy Blue, Marine Olive Drab
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
About Drifire FR Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.