Drifire DF2-G2xx-BOM FR Storm System Hard Shell Gore-Tex Pyrad Bomber-Length Jacket
The Drifire Storm System Hardshell Bomber-Length Jacket is designed for today’s fuel handlers, flight deck personnel, and aircraft maintainers. The DRIFIRE® STORM SYSTEM also exceeds W.L. Gore’s Defense Performance Standard (DFS2) for storm exposure and is ready for the elements and to keep you dry. The no pocket and removable hood task based design helps minimizes snag hazards, a main safety requirement for working in high-stress and susceptible environments with moving aircraft and mobilized equipment. Drifire high performance Military apparel is made in the US, Berry Amendment compliant, and (unlike Drifire Commercial and Industrial flame resistant clothing) does not feature the Drifire red phoenix logo.
- Hardshell jacket with removable hood and zipper closure
- Fabric/Material: 4.8 oz. GORE-TEX® PYRAD® FR breathable fabric technology
- Ultra-lightweight, high density and durable zero wet out hard-shell
- GORE-TEX PYRAD® technology provides heat, flame and flash-fire protection
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Moisture wicking for comfort and performance
- Task-based design minimizes snag hazards
- Adjustable and removable helmet-adaptable hood
- Zipper closure with flash fire rated storm flap cover
- Adjustable sleeve-tapering tabs at the wrists for use with gloves
- Multiple climate-condition ready
- GORE-SEAM® 100% waterproof seams
- Fabric resists severe cold cracking
- Durably windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Can be worn under body armor or life preserver vest
- Stock: None
- MTO: Coyote Brown, MultiCam
- MTO (Made To Order) items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Estimated leadtime will be provided at time of order (usually 4-8 weeks).
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
About Drifire Military Uniforms and Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.