Drifire DF2-CM-446LS FR Lightweight Flame Resistant Long Sleeve Tee Shirt (HRC 1 - 4.5 cal)
Dedicated to ongoing innovation in flame retardant fabric, DRIFIRE provides the optimal combination of moisture management, flame resistance, and comfort in all of their flame resistant workwear, including their selection of work garments and baselayer undergarments.
- Fabric: 5.4 oz. flame resistant lightweight fabric
- Inherently flame resistant
- Lightweight breathable fabric for maximum comfort
- Odor control technology
- Ribbed collar to maintain shape
- Quickly identify compliance with exterior tagless printed label
- Uses drirelease moisture management technology
- Available sizes: Small – 5XL Regular and Tall
- Some sizes are marked MTO - Made To Order items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Estimated leadtime will be provided at time of order (usually 4-8 weeks)
- Standards: ASTM F1506-10a; OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269; NFPA 70E-2015 for Arc Flash; CSA Z462-15 for Arc Flash (Canada), HRC 1 - 4.5 cal/cm2
About Drifire FR Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.