Drifire DF2-762HB Flame Resistant Hot Weather Balaclava
The DRIFIRE baselayer system is designed for the U.S. military and chosen by military operators, police officers, and other law enforcement and public safety professionals. DRIFIRE FR base layers provides permanent, no-melt, no-drip, FLAME RESISTANT protection, antimicrobial properties for ODOR CONTROL , advanced wicking technology used by top athletic brands for comfortable MOISTURE MANAGEMENT, and inherent FR PROTECTION.
- Military hot weather balaclava (cold weather balaclava is also available)
- Single layer 8 oz. fabric
- Soft fabric prevents chafing
- Hinged design stays in place, offers maximum mobility, and allows multiple coverage levels
- Flatlock seams for a comfortable fit under a helmet
- Powered by drirelease technology: inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Dries four times faster than cotton
- Available colors:
- Stock: Tan 499, Coyote Brown, Black
- MTO: Desert Sand
- MTO (Made To Order) items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Estimated leadtime will be provided at time of order (usually 4-8 weeks)
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
About Drifire Military Uniforms and Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.