Drifire DF2-762-SB Women's Prime FR Mid-Weight Soft Compression Sports Bra (HRC 1 - 4.4 cal)
The DRIFIRE baselayer system is designed for the U.S. military and chosen by military operators, police officers, and other law enforcement and public safety professionals. DRIFIRE FR base layers provides permanent, no-melt, no-drip, FLAME RESISTANT protection, antimicrobial properties for ODOR CONTROL , advanced wicking technology used by top athletic brands for comfortable MOISTURE MANAGEMENT, and inherent FR PROTECTION.
- Fabric/Material: 6.5 oz. DRIFIRE® PRIME
- DRIFIRE PRIME stretch FR fabric increases mobility and range of motion
- Features back seaming to keep in place and align comfortably to outerwear
- Covered elastic bands reduce binding and maximize comfort
- UPF 50+, Fabric blocks up to 99.5% of UV Radiation
- Women's sizes: S - 3XL
- Stock: Tan 499
- MTO: Coyote Brown, Desert Sand
- MTO (Made To Order) items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Estimated leadtime will be provided at time of order (usually 4-8 weeks)
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
About Drifire Military Uniforms and Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.