Drifire DF4-550VCS FORTREX V2 FR Combat Shirt
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing.
- Fabric/Material: 5.5 oz. DRIFIRE FORTREX V2
- Integrated, removable impact resistant elbow pad system
- Lightweight and durable FR fabric made with proprietary DRIFIRE FORTREX V2®
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Moisture wicking and fast drying, dries up to three times faster than cotton
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Cool, breathable fabric minimizes heat build up
- Twice the durability of competitor's fabrics (wet and dry)
- Pair with the FORTREX® Combat Pant (Army/Air Force) for complete ensemble (sold separately)
- Patent number: US 9745674
- Comfortable FR jersey torso fabric
- Available colors:
- Stock: None
- MTO: MultiCam, OCP
- MTO (Made To Order) items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Estimated leadtime will be provided at time of order (usually 4-8 weeks)
- Sizes: S-2XL (Short, Regular, Long)
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
About Drifire Military Uniforms and Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.