Drifire DF2-550CP FORTREX FR Combat Pants (Army-Air Force)
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing.
- FORTREX Combat Pant (Army/Air Force)
- Made with DRIFIRE's proprietary FORTREX 5.5 oz. lightweight fabric (not Fortrex V2)
- Powered by drirelease technology: inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Wicking and fast drying
- Dries four times faster than cotton
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Cool, breathable fabric minimizes heat build up
- Twice the durability of competitor's fabrics (wet and dry)
- Integrated, removable impact-resistant D30 knee pad system
- Reinforced, double stitched seat to prevent blowouts
- Higher pant seat relieves body armor chafing
- Pair with the FORTREX Combat Shirt (Army/Air Force) for complete ensemble
- Available colors:
- Stock: none
- MTO: NATO Woodland, Woodland MARPAT, Desert MARPAT, NWUIII
- MTO (Made To Order) items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Estimated leadtime will be provided at time of order (usually 4-8 weeks)
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
About Drifire Military Uniforms and Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.