Drifire DF2-393FHA FR Mid-Weight Combat Hooded Sweatshirt (Army-Air Force)
The Drifire Combat Fleece Hoodie is designed for the U.S. military - chosen by military operators, police officers, and other law enforcement and public safety professionals.
- Pullover hoodie
- 7 oz. soft, inherently flame-resistant fleece provides comfort and warmth
- Integrated, mechanical stretch for ease of movement
- Four-piece hood with cross-over front
- Built-in balaclava and neck gaiter with option to tuck away
- Hood includes mesh covered ear areas to allow utilization of communication equipment
- Integrated cuffs with thumb holes for added protection while enhancing functionality
- Powered by drirelease technology: inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Moisture wicking for comfort and performance
- Dries four times faster than cotton
- Stock: Tan 499, Coyote Brown
- MTO: Desert Sand, Navy Blue
- MTO (Made To Order) items are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Estimated leadtime will be provided at time of order (usually 4-8 weeks). Minimum order 2 pieces per size.
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
About Drifire Military Uniforms and Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.