Drifire DF2-245LP Flame Resistant Heavyweight Long John Style Pant
The DRIFIRE baselayer system is designed for the U.S. military and chosen by military operators, police officers, and other law enforcement and public safety professionals. DRIFIRE FR base layers provides permanent, no-melt, no-drip, FLAME RESISTANT protection, antimicrobial properties for ODOR CONTROL , advanced wicking technology used by top athletic brands for comfortable MOISTURE MANAGEMENT, and inherent FR PROTECTION.
- Drifire FR heavyweight base layer - military long sleeve performance long john pant
- 8.75 oz. heavyweight soft fabric
- Perfect for wearing alone or layered for increased warmth and FR protection
- Prevents chafing and maximizes comfort
- Dropped, flatlock seams for no-rub comfort
- Ribbed collar maintains shape
- Powered by drirelease technology: inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Dries four times faster than cotton
- Stock: Tan 499, Coyote Brown
- MTO: Desert Sand
- Made in the USA and Berry Compliant
About Drifire Military Uniforms and Apparel:
DRIFIRE flame resistant clothing by National Safety Apparel offers permanent flame resistance, moisture wicking technology, high performance and odor protection in a single no-melt, no-drip garment that will not ignite under fire and is self-extinguishing. DRIFIRE is available in a full line of garments that include ultra-lightweight to heavyweight base layers, combat gear and head protection.