Double-H DH4644 Grissom 12" Wide Square Toe I.C.E.-Sole Roper Work Boot - Brown and Black
These Double H Boots Men's 12” Domestic Wide Square Toe I.C.E.™ Roper workboots are a great everyday work boot with a handy pocket for your day-to-night essentials. An interior pocket holds your phone, pocket knife or multi-tool, while shock-absorbing and comfort inserts ensure a feel-good fit. On the ground, the ultra-strong oil- and slip-resisting I.C.E.™ outsole is designed with outstanding abrasion resistance for longer wear.
- 12" height
- Black Quarter
- Summertan Old Town Foxing and Kenia Cognac Vamp
- Wide Square Toe
- Leather Lining
- Full Vamp
- 4x5” Quarter Lined Gore Pocket for Every Day Carry Items such as wallets, cell phones, pocket knives, etc.
- Leather Goodyear Welt Construction
- Midnight Shock Absorbing PU Comfort Insert
- Texon Board Insole
- 3" Foss Midsole
- Non-Metallic Shank
- 1⅝" Heel
- Oak I.C.E.™ Outsole - ultrastrong abrasion-resistant, oil-resistant, slip-resistant
- Color: Cognac and Black
- Sizes: 7.5-12, 13, 14 D-width and 7.5-12, 13, 14 EE-width
- Made in USA with Global Parts
About Double-H Work + Western Boots
Since 1955, Double-H Boots has redefined "extraordinary workboots" by crafting innovative work western styles designed for today’s new breed of cowboy — the hardworking men and women on the millions of farms, fields and ranches across America who demand performance and the best of durability, comfort and style. Double-H Boots is a division of H.H. Brown Shoe Company, Inc.