Darn Tough T4088 Tactical Series Merino Wool Quarter Height PT Socks with Cushion
Darn Tough tactical socks are chosen by our military and public safety personnel because they are comfortable, durable, less bulky - Darn Tough Vermont makes the finest fitting performance socks available. All Darn Tough socks are Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Uniform regulation Physical Training sock.
- No logo, ¼ cuff.
- Elastic support at arch.
- Dense, resilient terry loop cushioning on foot bottom.
- Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- 1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- Contents: 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Color: Black
- All Weather Performance: Merino wool naturally regulates body temperature and will keep you warm even when wet. Naturally anti-microbial and fast drying.
- Flame Resistant: Naturally flame resistant. Will not melt or drip and self-extinguishes when in contact with flame.
- Berry Amendment Compliant. Made in USA.
- Priced per pair; sold in packs of three pair.
About Darn Tough Tactical:
Darn Tough Vermont makes the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks, with natural anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and flame resistant properties that continue even when wet, and outperform competitors on the ASTM-D 3886 Abrasion Test with their incredible durability. Darn Tough Tactical is a proud supplier to the U.S. military and Department of Homeland Security. Darn Tough tactical socks are chosen by our military and public safety personnel because they are comfortable, durable, less bulky - Darn Tough Vermont makes the finest fitting performance socks available.