Darn Tough T4050 Tactical Merino Wool USMC Extreme Cold Weather Over-the-Calf Extra Cushion Boot Socks
Darn Tough tactical socks are chosen by our military and public safety personnel because they are comfortable, durable, less bulky - Darn Tough Vermont makes the finest fitting performance socks available. All Darn Tough socks are Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
An Extreme Cold Weather/Mountaineering boot sock designed to provide full leg coverage for extreme cold climates or rugged terrain. This is Darn Tough's warmest sock.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
- 79% Merino Wool 20% Nylon 1% Lycra® Spandex
- Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
- Color: Black, Coyote Brown, Desert Tan, Foliage Green
- All Weather Performance: Merino wool naturally regulates body temperature and will keep you warm even when wet. Naturally anti-microbial and fast drying.
- Priced per pair; sold in packs of three pair.
|Darn Tough Unisex Size Chart for Styles available in 2XL|
About Darn Tough Tactical:
Darn Tough Vermont makes the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks, with natural anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and flame resistant properties that continue even when wet, and outperform competitors on the ASTM-D 3886 Abrasion Test with their incredible durability. Darn Tough is a proud supplier to the U.S. military and Department of Homeland Security, including the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and U.S. Coast Guard. Darn Tough Tactical socks comes with an unconditional lifetime guarantee: if Darn Tough socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, return them for another pair, or your money back - no strings, no conditions, for life.