Darn Tough T4033 Tactical Series Merino Wool Heavyweight Boot Socks with Full Cushion
Darn Tough Vermont makes the finest fitting performance socks available. All Darn Tough socks are Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Extreme Cold Weather/Mountaineering boot sock designed for extreme cold climates or rugged terrain. Darn Tough's warmest sock, featuring full terry loop cushioning throughout for maximum warmth
- Elastic support at arch
- Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability
- Full cushion for warmth and comfort
- Boot Height: tactical boot socks average 11" from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of a basic 8" military combat boot
- Performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters - so you can focus on your mission and not your feet
- 80% Merino Wool 19% Nylon 1% Lycra® Spandex
- Colors: Black, Coyote Brown, Foliage Green
- All Weather Performance: Merino wool naturally regulates body temperature and will keep you warm even when wet. Naturally anti-microbial and fast drying.
- USAF Safe to Fly Certified and NAVAIR SOA Approved
- Pair with: Military combat boots, tactical boots
- Made in US
- Priced per pair; sold in packs of three pair
About Darn Tough Tactical:
Darn Tough Vermont makes the finest Premium All Weather Performance Socks, with natural anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and flame resistant properties that continue even when wet, and outperform competitors on the ASTM-D 3886 Abrasion Test with their incredible durability. Darn Tough Tactical is a proud supplier to the U.S. military and Department of Homeland Security. Darn Tough tactical socks are chosen by our military and public safety personnel because they are comfortable, durable, less bulky - Darn Tough Vermont makes the finest fitting performance socks available.
Darn Tough Vermont T4033