Danner 57300 Grouse 8" Hunting Boots - Brown
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.
The feature-rich, USA-made Grouse is made for comfort in all conditions. GORE-TEX lining provides breathable, waterproof protection and the full-grain leather and Cordura upper combined with Danner s famous stitchdown construction gives rugged durability and a wide platform for stability. The Danner Bob outsole, known as one of the world s best hunting outsoles, tracks steadily in the snow and mud while continuously self-cleaning.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Full-grain leather upper offers a classic hunting boot style with waterproofness and durability
- Cordura upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- The patented Danner Bob is ranked among the world s best hunting outsoles due to its popularity with upland bird hunters and adaptability to early and late season terrains
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 62 oz