Danner 45364 453 5.5" Hiking Boots with GoreTex - Dark Tan
ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE WITH TRADITIONAL DANNER STABILITY
Rated a “Best Buy” by Backpacker Magazine, these hiking boots offer athletic performance with traditional Danner stability. The full-grain nubuck leather upper offers comfort and durability and the GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner’s patented TERRA FORCE support system with TFX outsole keeps the boot light and comfortable while delivering outstanding traction on long expeditions.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain nubuc leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Scuff-proof toe cap provides protection where boots tend to show wear
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- TPU shank
- 5.5" height
- 48 oz
- Color: Dark Tan
- 850 Last: This boot is built on Danner's most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
About Danner Boots
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.