Danner 33020 Light II 6" Outdoor Boots - Dark Brown
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.
The Danner Light II is USA-made, classically designed, and packed with features. A pebble-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper combined with Danner stitchdown construction offer unparalleled durability and stability. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering the some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner Airthotic a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- Men s 61 oz