Danner 33000 Light II 6" Outdoor Boots - Brown
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.
Nubuck leather and 1000 Denier nylon, stitched into Vibram soles like the roots of a sequoia are stitched in the soil. The Danner Light II is a hiker's best buddy and a bootmaker's masterpiece. Women's sizes available. The Danner Light II is USA-made, classically designed, and packed with features. A nubuck leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper combined with Danner stitchdown construction offer unparalleled durability and stability. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption, and great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering excellent abrasion and scuff resistance
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely abrasion and scuff resistant, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Danner Airthotic half-length, molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- Men s 61 oz, Women s 50 oz
- 650 Last: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.