Danner 25200 Patrol 6" Waterproof Tactical Boots - Black
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.
When Vibram outsoles, GORE-TEX liners, fullgrain leather, and Denier nylon come together in the hands of a master bootmaker, there's bound to be one tough boot on the beat. Women's sizes available. The USA-made Patrol boot is well suited for the squad car or the chase. The Patrol features GORE-TEX lining for waterproof, breathable protection and a full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper for durability. Danner s famous stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for greater stability underfoot. The 6 height gives added ankle mobility and comfort while the Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole provides support and traction.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram 1276 Sierra outsole provides lightweight comfort as well as supurb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- Men's 64 oz, Women's 52 oz
- 650 Last: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.