Danner 17601 Corvallis 5" Work Boots - Brown
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.
- The Corvallis offers a rare blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet, it provides features typically found on much heavier boots (triple-stitched seams and an available non-metallic safety toe, for example). By incorporating advanced materials and weight-saving design, we made the Corvallis feel more like an athletic shoe than work boot.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit
- Low profile 90 heel, unique lug pattern, oil and slip resistance provide superior traction from Danner Landscaper outsole
- TPU shank
- 5" height
- Lightweight at 53 oz
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels