Danner 17317 Quarry USA 8" Work Boots with Alloy Safety Toe - Distressed Brown
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.
Our most popular work boot now built in Portland, Oregon. We ve developed a new Vibram Quarry outsole and upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity. We ve also updated the collar liner to be instantly comfortable and re-engineered the placement of the triple-stitching to reduce wear and tear over time. Using our universal 610 last, the US-made Quarry has the same fit and feel as its predecessor.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Top-grain, oiled nubuck leather provides a natural, rugged look with superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- New exclusive Vibram Quarry outsole features 90 heel, oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" Height
- 70 oz per pair
- Alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Made in USA with imported components