Danner 13864 Vicious 4.5 inch Non-Metallic Safety Toe Work Boots - Black-Blue
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.
- We borrowed the lightweight, agile Trailguard platform from our hiking boots to engineer this work boot to be nimble and tough from the ground up. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads or changing directions quickly. It also comes with a dual density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil and slip resistant outsole has a low-profile, 90 degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. For really tough jobs, it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, oiled nubuc leather offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions
- Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel.
- Abrasion-resistant heel cap for durability
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Vibram Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90 degree heel
- Nylon shank
- 4.5" height
- 50 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.