Danner 11700 Super Rain Forest 8" Work Boots with 200G Thinsulate - Black
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.
Triple stitching, leather-over-leather construction, complete overbuilding. That's what makes these boots worthy of the name Danner. Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest GTX boot is a great all purpose workboot that gets the job done. Double thick leather provides for exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot. 200G Thinsulate adds lightweight warmth and insulating properties.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you d rather not get on your feet
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures long term durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 86 oz
- 610 Last: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Made in the USA