Danner 11500 Super Rain Forest 8" Work Boots - Black
Danner didn't have to give them triple stitching or use leather-over-leather construction or completely overbuild them. But they did. That's what makes these boots worthy of the name Danner. Made in the USA, the Danner Super Rain Forest GTX boot is a great all purpose work boot that gets the job done. Double thick leather provides for exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you d rather not get on your feet
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures long lasting durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 80 oz
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Color: Black
- 610 Last: The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
About Danner Boots
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.