Danner 10600 Rain Forest 8" Work Boots - Brown
To you, they're rugged work boots with waterproof GORE-TEX liners and ground-chewing, ultra-stable soles. To a bootmaker in Portland, Oregon, they're a reason to get out of bed in the morning. A great all-purpose work boot, the Danner Rain Forest GTX boot is lined in GORE-TEX for breathable, waterproof protection and features full-grain leather for rugged durability. Stitchdown construction means a wider platform for greater stability, and angled lugs in the outsole provide substantial support whether ascending or descending. Center lugs deliver maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather offers waterproof protection and rugged durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable.
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures durability
- Vibram 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 73 oz
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Color: Brown
- 650 Last: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
About Danner Boots
Danner boots are hand-crafted to last against the elements while maintaining the superior quality that has made them excel since 1932. With boots for work, hunting, military, law enforcement, hiking, and more, Danner boots are built to last.