CrewBoss WLS0105 Flame Resistant Brush Wildland Firefighter Shirt - Nomex IIIA
The CrewBoss Brush Shirt builds on the functionality and durability of the Crew Boss Wildland Firefighter Traditional Brush Shirt, with a few key new features to improve performance in the field. A new standup collar with a hook and loop throat strap closure offers improved neck protection and comfort over the traditional button collar. The front closure buttons have also been replaced with hidden snaps, making changing a breeze, and giving the shirt a more streamlined look. CrewBoss wildland firefighter clothing is designed for protection, durability and comfort.
- Made from 6.0 oz. Nomex IIIA flame resistant fabric
- Two large breast pockets with hook and loop closures
- Shoulder mounted pen pocket
- Full-cut shoulder and body design
- Hook and loop cuff closures insures tight fit at the glove
- 30" extra-long, square-cut tails
- Unique 3" stand-up collar with throat strap
- Fabric-covered, nickel-plated, snap front closure
- Nomex thread throughout
- Stress points bartacked at 10 locations.
- Color: 6.0 oz. Nomex IIIA Yellow
- Sizes: S-3XL Reg (Longs available upon request), see size chart below
- Zippered Front Closure
- Note: Sizes 2XL and up, and Long lengths, are Made to Order (MTO), and are non-cancellable and non-returnable
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards for Wildland firefighter apparel and gear
- Made in USA
About the FR fabric:
- Garments made from Nomex® are inherently flame-resistant and won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex® is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away. A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex® provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries.
- Also available in 5.8 oz Tecasafe plus and 7.0 oz Tecasafe plus
|Order by Alpha Size||Fits Chest Sizes||Sleeve|
|XX-Large Reg (MTO)||50"-52"||36"|
|XXX-Large Reg (MTO)||54"-56"||37"|
CrewBoss is recognized as a market leader in flame resistant apparel and Personal Protective Equipment for firefighters, specializing in innovative Wildland Fire Fighter clothing and FR Stationwear. Crew Boss PPE is always American made.