CrewBoss SWP Classic Dual-Compliant Stationwear / Wildland Firefighter Pants - Nomex IIIA
CrewBoss Dual Compliant Pants make it easy to transition from the station to the fire line without the use of turnout pants. This is ideal for departments that frequently respond to fires along the wildland urban interface. Dual Compliant Pants allow for faster response times, and cuts back on heat exhaustion by offering a higher THL than a double layer system.
- Made from 6.0 oz. Nomex IIIA flame resistant twill fabric
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2 web belts
- Two generous rear pockets
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex fabric for heat resistance
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure
- Nomex® thread throughout
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability
- Available colors:
- SWP0104 6.0 oz. Nomex IIIA Twill - Navy Blue
- SWP0112 6.8 oz Nomex IIIA Twill - Navy Blue
- SWP0113 6.8 oz. Nomex IIIA Twill - Black
- Available in alpha waist sizes S-3XL and standard inseam lengths (see size chart below)
- Available options:
- 11" Zippered Leg Openings
- 2" Scotchlite Reflective Trim: Silver, Lime, or Triple Trim
- Note: Customized and Made to Order (MTO) sizes (waist sizes 2XL+ and/or non-standard inseams) are non-cancellable and non-returnable
- Dual compliant: certified to current NFPA 1975 & 1977 Standards for Wildland firefighter gear and firefighter stationwear
- Made in the USA
About the FR fabric:
- Garments made from Nomex IIIA are inherently flame-resistant and won't melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away. A key factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries.
- Also available in 7.0 oz Tecasafe Plus (Navy Blue)
|Order by Alpha Size||Fits Waist Sizes|
CrewBoss is recognized as a market leader in flame resistant apparel and Personal Protective Equipment for firefighters, specializing in innovative Wildland Fire Fighter clothing and FR Stationwear. Crew Boss PPE is always American made.
Shipping Shipping charge calculated at checkout.
CrewBoss SWP0104, SWP0112, SWP0113