Cortech EZ Bunk Stackable Platform Bed Sleep Surface
The Cortech EZ Bunk is a one piece roto-molded sleep surface designed for space saving as well as being cost effective. This stackable platform bed is designed and manufactured for frequent use as a temporary sleep surface in Homeless Shelters, Correctional Facilities, Jails, Prisons, and any intense use environment where space is limited. Durable, stackable, space saving, flame retardant, humane, ergonomic, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and cost effective. The Internal and External structure provides maximum strength and support, while weighing in at under 40 lbs. The EZ Bunk carries a 10 year warranty, and is manufactured in the USA.
- High density polyethylene material with structural and flame retardant additives. Flame retardant (passes CAL TB133)
- Space Saving Easily fits under most wall mounted bunks, or can be stacked (Stack 20 bunks in about 7 vertical feet)
- Clean with a smooth surface for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Integral full length molded handles on side and ends
- Functional use of both primary and secondary sides
- Internally molded structural cones for comfort and durability
- Fabrication: rotationally molded 1 piece design for maximum durability
- Use with or without mattress (sold separately)
- Colors: 7501 Grey, 7502 Blue
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.