CoreTex Sun X SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum Sunscreen - Single Dose Lotion Packet with Dry Towelette
- Blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Water resistant, Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, and paraben free formula that lasts up to 80 minutes
- Lineman’s Glove Tested (Type 1 Class 2 ANSI/ASTM D 120), so you can wear it with confidence in any environment
- Single dose foil packet of sunscreen lotion with attached packet containing dry towelette: Sun X Utility Towelette is a multi-purpose convenient, dry 8x5 towelette in a single dose foil pack. It is gentle on the skin, face and hands. It is not pre-moistened and is intended to absorb sweat, dirt, sunscreen and/or other substances.
- Available packaging:
- 61443 - Bulk Pack Case, 300/cs, case size 12"x9"x8", 8 lbs
- 61444 - Bulk Pack Case, 150/cs, case size 12"x9"x6", 5 lbs
- 61440 - Clam Shell Chip Board Dispenser Box, 200/cs total, 25/bx, 8 bxs/cs, case size 16"x10"x6", 6 lbs
- 61661 - Wallmount Dispenser Box, 50/bx, 1 bx/cs, case size 11 1/4"x8 3/4"x5", 2 lbs
- 61660 - Wallmount Dispenser Box - 10 Pack, 500/cs total, 50/bx, 10 bxs/cs, case size 23"x17"x12", 15 lbs
- 61442 - Fish Bowl Dispenser, 50/bowl, 1 bowl/cs, case size 7"x7"x8", 2 lbs
- Product Tips
- Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going outside
- Liberally apply sunscreen to exposed areas
- Rub in thoroughly
- Apply sunscreen first before applying insect repellent. Note: CDC and EPA do not recommend using a combination sunscreen-insect repellent. Apply sunscreen first then insect repellent.
About CoreTex Products, Inc.:
CoreTex Products offers a complete line of complementary skin care products specially formulated to keep you protected while being outdoors, from sun screen and lip balm to poison ivy barriers & cleansers and insect repellent protection to an antibacterial hand sanitizer. These products of the highest quality available, developed to meet or exceed all government standards including FDA, EPA and O.S.H.A.