Sun X SPF 50+ Lip Balm - UVA & UVB Weathering Protection
- Blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Water resistant, Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, and paraben free formula that lasts up to 80 minutes
- Lineman’s Glove Tested (Type 1 Class 2 ANSI/ASTM D 120), so you can wear it with confidence in any environment
- Lip balm tube
- Available packaging:
- 71690 - Clam Shell Chip Board Display Box, 24 tubes/bx, 1/bx/cs, case size 4" X 2 5/8" X 2 5/8", 1 lb
- 71695 - Bulk Pack Case. 72 tubes/cs., 7" X 5" X 4", 2 lbs
- 71692 - Fish Bowl Dispenser, 50/bowl, 1/bowl/cs, 6" X 6" X 6", 2 lbs
- Product Tips
- Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going outside
- Liberally apply sunscreen to exposed areas
- Rub in thoroughly
- Apply sunscreen first before applying insect repellent. Note: CDC and EPA do not recommend using a combination sunscreen-insect repellent. Apply sunscreen first then insect repellent.
About CoreTex Products, Inc.:
CoreTex Products offers a complete line of complementary skin care products specially formulated to keep you protected while being outdoors, from sun screen and lip balm to poison ivy barriers & cleansers and insect repellent protection to an antibacterial hand sanitizer. These products of the highest quality available, developed to meet or exceed all government standards including FDA, EPA and O.S.H.A.