CEIA PD240 Rechargeable Handheld Metal Detector with Wide Search Area
The Ceia PD240 Rechargeable Hand Held Metal Detector combines high reliability and ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signaling features, as well as wide search area capability. Featuring effective sensitivity to all metals, full compliance with the latest security standards and high immunity to external metal masses make this high performance handheld metal detector stand out.
- Fully Compliant with NIJ Standard - 0602.02 and the new NIJ draft standard 0602.03
- Wide Search Area for Faster and Accurate Screening Operations
- Elegant, Robust and Ergonomic
- Uniform Detection of Magnetic and Non-Magnetic Targets
- Full Digital Design: Consistent Performance and Calibration-Free Operations
- Indoor and Outdoor Operation
- Programmable Sensitivity
- Powered by two embedded AA-size NiMH batteries with a battery life of over 100 hours. A Low Power Mode is automatically activated during pauses, extending the battery life up to 200 hours.
- Built-in battery recharging system combines with small-footprint docking station and universal AC adapter (100-240 Vac, 50-60Hz, 6W) (included)
- Operator Functions can be customized by the user through optional PC GUI and USB connection
- High Immunity to Floor Rebars allows Lower-Body Screening without Sensitivity Reduction
- Fully programmable signaling:
- Proportional/Fixed, High Loudness Acoustic Alarm
- Proportional/Fixed, High Brightness Optical Alarm
- Vibration Alarm for Discrete Screening
About CEIA USA:
CEIA was founded over 50 years ago in Italy, and since then has become the premier manufacturer of metal detectors and security equipment. CEIA is known as the best in class manufacturer of top quality metal detectors for a wide range of applications, including government buildings, industrial and commercial loss prevention, airports, correctional facilities, law enforcement, school security, and public events.