Bulwark VMV4HV High Visibility Flame Resistant Safety Vest (HRC 2 - 9.0 cal)
FR and high visibility get together in this CAT 2 AR/FR, ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 Level 2 compliant & ANSI 107-2015 Type R Class 2 compliancy dual-hazard safety vest with hook-and-loop front closure and adjustable sides for a comfortable and safe fit.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m²)
- Blend: 48% Modacrylic/ 37% Lyocell/ 15% Aramid
- Care: Home Wash
- Closure: Hook-and-loop front closure
- Hook-and-loop adjustable sides (dual sizing)
- Parallel striping, front and back
- 360° visibility
- Applied 2" FR silver reflective striping
- Bulwark reseller hang tag
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
- Product Collection: Cooltouch 2, FR Hi-Visibility
- Packaging: Hang tag
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm², ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 Level 2 Compliant, ANSI 107-2015 Type R Class 2 Compliant
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL, 4XL/5XL
- Color: Hi Vis Yellow/Green
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.