Bulwark SWW2SY Flame Resistant Welding Work Shirt - Excel FR-Tuffweld (HRC 1 - 7.7 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR shirts are made from 100% cotton for utilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. Meet the CAT 1 AR/FR work shirt built especially for the hazards associated with welding. Including a sleeve soapstone holder for your job-specific tools. Sleeves are lined with Tuffweld® fabric to keep you safe while you work.
- Fabric: Shell: EXCEL FR® Flame resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m²), Sleeve Lining: TUFFWELD® Flame resistant, 8.5 oz (288 g/m²)
- Blend: Shell: 100% Cotton,Sleeve Lining: 60% FR Rayon/ 40% Aramid
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Button-down front & topstitched cuff with button closure
- Collar: Banded, topstitched, button-down collar
- Pocket: Two chest pockets with snap flap closures & sewn-in soapstone stall
- Snaps remove hazard of button loss when thread is burned
- Sleeves lined with TuffWeld®
- Square hem
- Special application
- Product Collection: Excel FR
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 7.7 calories/cm²
- Sizes: M-3XL Reg
- Available colors: Silver Grey (SWW2SY).
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.