Bulwark SNS2 Mens Lightweight FR Snap Front Deluxe Uniform Shirt - Nomex IIIA (HRC 1 - 4.8 cal)
Bulwark Nomex work shirts are made from NOMEX IIIA for use by petrochemical and utility companies, auto racing teams, volunteer and professional firefighters, and for general industrial applications. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 4.5 oz. (150 g/m²) Nomex® IIIA
- Blend: 93% Nomex® Aramid/ 5% Kevlar® Aramid/ 2% Other Fiber
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Placket front with snap closure & topstitched cuffs with adjustable snap closure
- Collar: Banded, topstitched collar
- Pocket: Two chest pockets with snap flap closures & sewn-in pencil stall in left chest pocket
- Tailored sleeve placket
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
- Product Collection: Nomex
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 4.4 calories/cm²
- Sizes: S-3XL Reg, M-3XL Long
- Available colors: Navy (SNS2NV), Tan (SNS2TN), Royal Blue (SNS2RB), Red (SNS2RD)
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.