Bulwark SMU2 Flame Resistant Dress Uniform Shirt - CoolTouch 2 (HRC 2 - 9.0 cal)
Bulwark Cool Touch 2 shirts are made from Tecasafe Plus blended fabrics manufactured for electrical workers, petrochemical plants, and fire fighter station wear. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: Arc Flash Protection Rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm2 (HRC 2)
- Fabric: 7 oz Cool Touch 2 (Flame Resistant 48% modacrylic /37% lyocell /15% para-aramid)
- Care: Suitable for home wash, light soil wash, and industrial laundry
- Closure: Placket front with button closure
- Collar: Banded topstitched collar
- Pockets: Two chest pockets with button flaps sewn in pencil stall
- Top stitched cuffs with adjustable button closure
- Gusset side seam to allow the garment to move with you instead of un-tucking itself
- Tailored sleeve placket
- Straight back yoke
- This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire; EN ISO 11612, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340, Protective clothing - general requirements; and IEC 61482, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc.
- Colors: Khaki, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Grey
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.